T1 transit is a procedure which is used to transport goods from the customs office of departure to the customs office of destination without paying customs duties and taxes. When goods are under the transit procedure, a guarantee is required.
We offer only T1 transits started from Norwegian border.
Necessary information for T1 transit document:
- registration number of your transport vehicle
- border crossing points (exit and arrival)
- type of goods (for each goods type)
- frame number, if vehicle
- gross weight (for each goods type)
- total number of packages (for each goods type)
- the value of the goods
- consignee, consignor or transport company information
- Information of forwarding agent who will close the T1, if it ends to the import declaration
Necessary documents and informations can be delivered us by e-mail.